MID WEST SPORTS FEDERATION HALL OF FAME
To recognise and promote Mid West sporting heritage.
GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA
ALL NOMINATIONS FOR THE MID WEST HALL OF FAME MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12TH OCTOBER 2022.
- Nominations are open to male, female, senior sports personnel
- Nominations may be submitted by the public
The main criteria for admission to the Hall of Fame are:
- Outstanding sporting achievement at the highest level of Open competition
- Must be a product of the Mid West, a current or former competitor who competed in local competitions for more than three years.
- Athletes must have retired from their highest level of Open competition.
- Outstanding contribution to Mid West sport at a senior level in a voluntary capacity.
3. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
- All nominations must be submitted on the Nomination Form attached.
- The more information that is provided the easier it will be to make a fair and complete assessment. If there is insufficient space, please provide attachments.
- Please include a digital photo.
- Please ensure the nomination is signed and endorsed by the respective sporting association.
- All nominations will be assessed by a judging panel appointed by the Mid West Sports Federation who will make the final decisions in the induction process.
- There may be years when no inductees are admitted into the Mid West Hall of Fame.
- No correspondence will be entered into.