Becoming a Member
The membership of the Federation is open to all sporting, recreation and community groups or individuals who have an interest in sport and recreation in the Mid West region of WA.
What are the benefits of membership to MWSF?
Members may enjoy some of the following benefits:
- An active voice for sport in matters relating to decisions of local, state and federal government
- Access to MWSF Board members for liaison, advice and support
- Support with current sport and recreation industry issues
- Regular updates on industry news and events
- Eligibility for the Mid West Sports Awards, Greater Geraldton Sporting Achievement Grants and other Federation events
What is the cost of membership to MWSF?
The membership fee currently stands at a modest $50/year for each member (organisation or individual)
How do I become a member?
Simply complete this form and press submit. It is important that you provide as much information as possible during this stage.
All requests for membership will be considered by the MWSF Board of Management. Upon acceptance, an invoice for payment of the annual membership fee will be issued.
If you have any queries at all, please contact the MWSF office:
P: 0447 829 735