Assisting Mid West athletes, coaches and officials
Greater Geraldton Sporting Achievement Grants
The Greater Geraldton Sporting Achievement Grants program aims to give a financial boost to individuals selected to compete at a high level in their chosen sport.
Through this program, the Mid West Sports Federation (MWSF), in partnership with the City of Greater Geraldton (CGG), seeks to support the development of Mid West-based athletes, coaches and officials who are often burdened by many costs in their pursuit of their development.
Contributory funding for the Greater Geraldton Sporting Achievement Grants has been provided by the City of Greater Geraldton. In the event that this grants program is over-subscribed, Greater Geraldton residents will be given priority.
- The applicant must reside within the Mid West region of Western Australia
- Applicants must be from a sport that is a member of the MWSF
- Club / Association applicant represents must sign form to acknowledge lodgement
- Funding is only available for individual participation
- The event must be an officially recognised competitive event conducted by either the sports national or international governing/ peak body
- Applicants must be selected to represent either Western Australia (State or State Country level) or Australia by their relevant governing body.
- Athletes must be aged 12 - 24 years (inclusive) at the commencement of the event for which funding is requested. There are no age restrictions for Coaches and Officials.
- Applications must be received at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the event for which funding is requested
- Applications must be submitted on the Greater Geraldton Sporting Achievement Grants - Application Form and include the requested supporting documentation.
For further information about GGSAG, please contact MWSF on 0447 829 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.