Effective Teams Workshop
Effective Teams are integral to the development of high performing clubs.
Join us on Wednesday 15 May for an interactive workshop that will lead you through the characteristics of a good team and, importantly, some steps to take in order to achieve it!
This informative workshop will cover the following essentials for running a successful club:
- What are the characteristics of a good team?
- Understanding key elements of effective communication;
- Understanding how to manage and lead teams (committee and coach/athlete);
- Group Dynamics – leadership as a whole; and
- Understanding the importance of developing a strong direction and purpose to guide the team.
WHEN: Wednesday 15 May from 6.00pm – 8.30pm
WHERE: Mid West Sports House, 268 Foreshore Drive Geraldton
COST: This is a FREE Workshop. Light refreshments provided.
RSVP: By registering HERE
Please contact Sue Patman on 9956 2178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with all enquiries.
This Workshop is hosted by the Mid West Sports Federation in partnership with the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries and the JGC Group.